Back The Blue Football Game

Gabriela Angel, Author

This friday is the last home football game for the Brazosport  Exporters against Needville High School. Game time will be 7:30 p.m at Hopper field. Not only is it the last game but it is also Senior night.

¨ It is all bitter sweet because friday night lights were my favorite thing in high school, and it is all coming to an end. These are memories that i will remember forever. Homecoming king , football games in the rain , rollercoaster in the student section , learning the cheers from cheerleaders , and most importantly, spending those those nights with my closest friends,¨ according to Jacob Aguilar, 12.

They are honoring our fallen police officers with the new blue jerseys given to them by Police Officer Raymond Garivey and all the other police staff. ¨ It is great to honor the people who have served for us and to give a chance to show our support for the people who honor us¨ says coach Brad Smithey.

Chief of police Garivey says on Facebook ¨ Proud proud proud proud and proud of our Exporter football team for showing their mutual respect for law enforcement by wearing these jerseys on friday night in memory of fallen police officers.¨

The school and staff are hoping for a win to continue their journey in playoffs.